1. We all get stuck traveling on a red eye flight every now and then, and this neck pillow from Squidgy makes a great companion for our laptop bags, and will help you get the sleep you need to stay well-rested.
2. A good pair of headphones are a travel necessity for any music-lover. Use these ear-bud headphones from Nasty Gal to sit back, relax, and listen to your favorite tunes while you’re traveling to your destination.
3. It is always a good idea to bring a great book with you to the airport. Whether it’s a long flight or a long layover, The Fault in our Stars by John Green will keep you turning the pages until you land at your destination.
4. Flying can often make your skin feel dull and dry. Put some L'occitane Hand Cream in your GRACESHIP women's briefcase - it will rejuvenate your skin and leave you feeling refreshed and hydrated when your flight lands.
5. If you’re a frequent traveler, odds are you have a busy schedule and want to keep all of your plans in one place. This 2014 weekly journal from Bloomingdales will keep you organized AND is small enough to fit in your favorite GRACESHIP carry on bag.
6. Staying hydrated while traveling is very important, but airport security makes it difficult to bring your favorite drink with you. Our tip? Carry an empty water bottle, like this one from Victoria’s Secret, through security and fill it up once you’ve made it to your gate. It’s a great way to stay hydrated and save a little money.
7. It’s no secret that planes are not the most comfortable places, and can often be a bit chilly. We love the idea of bringing this Infinity Scarf from MODCLOTH on the flight with you in case you need a little warmth and comfort while en route.